Enlisted below are the prime guidelines for Dental Art Competition:
- This competition is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, house officers and demonstrators
- All the participants must be registered for the conference for entering into the competition
- Only participants registered in the conference can apply for this competition
- There should be maximum of three participants for ONE art competition
- All the art work must be original and done by the participants themselves
- The art work can be in any form such as in canvas painting, sketch, model, hand-drawn illustration, a painting in water, oil or any other media
- The art work should be in line of the conference theme “Collaborate. Innovate. Cure”
- Those participating in this competitions MUST EMAIL on email@example.com to inform that they would like to participate in this competition
They should either mention in email or upload a word document stating the following information:
- Name of the participants, affiliation of the participants, their dental college, if they are under graduate, post graduate, house officer or demonstrators.
- Please give valid email IDs and Phone numbers of all the participants
- They should mention any proposed “title” of their creation in the email or on the separate word document.
- Please mention “ Participation in Dental Art Competition” as a subject of that email
If there is any special requirement for the art work or model, please email your query on firstname.lastname@example.org well in time and mention in subject “ participation in dental art competition”