Below mentioned are the prime guidelines for Clinics Competition:
- This competition is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, house officers and demonstrators.
- All the participants must be registered for the conference for entering into the competition
- Only participants registered in the conference can apply for this competition
- The table clinic can be a innovative model, project , model made by the students or any novel practical demonstration
Participants should either mention in email or upload a word document stating the following information:
- Name of the participants, affiliation of the participants, their dental college, if they are under graduate, post graduate, house officer or demonstrators.
- Please give valid email IDs and Phone numbers of all the participants
- They should mention any proposed “title” of their creation in the email or on the separate word document.
- Please mention “ Participation in Table Competition” as a subject of that email
- If there is any special requirement for the table clinic or model, please email your query on firstname.lastname@example.org well in time and mention in subject “ participation in table clinic competition”
- Please mention in your email subject as “participation in table clinic competition ”
- There should be maximum of FOUR participants for ONE table clinic competition
- The participants will be given one standard (2x4 feet) table. and 2 chairs
- The participants need to bring their own electric extension if required for any demonstrations